Stressed  

Posted by: Anxious

My kiddos...
I always said that I hate to be bored...
Well...
I'm not!!!

Justice is having lots of non-stop behavior that of course is getting him in trouble and...already evaluated for ADHD. No...not surprised really AT ALL! I have also requested he get an independent eval...in case there are other issues..which personally I do believe there are...

Savannah is improving in most areas but the feeding...terrible!! She is so sensitive to any texture....it is becoming taxing to say the least! She is now talking... :D It is really cute ha ha finally!!! Her new thing is "GO AWAY!" Doesn't sound very nice but to hear her communicate is so amazing its hilarious! Even if she is being ugly...I love it :)

Marcus...he went for his 9 month check up and we found he is severely anemic :( They are pretty sure it is coming from his feeding issues...he is also...delayed. Once again we are looking at more therapy...ugh! Early Intervention has already been contacted...well actually...at Savannah's 12 month review I talked to our coordinator...and signed the papers this past Monday...now we wait on an eval. At the very minimum he will be in feeding therapy but PT is looking pretty evident as he isn't crawling...or trying to pull up etc...just sits...

3 kids...
all in therapy???

SERIOUSLY????

This entry was posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Sorry things are so stressful. Hopefully it will all be better soon. ((hugs))

Hey, there cousin! Happened to stumble across your name and found your blogs. Sounds like your 3 kids and my 4 kids have a lot in common-ADHD, sensory issues, etc. So, I've been there, am still there, and it becomes second hand after a while. Just continue to seek the help they need and be active in their therapy. In time, it will pay off; your daughter and my oldest daugther sound very similiar-she's now entering 4 year Kindergarten, under an IEP, which 3 years ago if you had told us that she would be where she is now developmentally, we probably wouldn't have believed it.
There will be good days and not so good days! The hardest part sometimes is remembering to take care of yourself. Take care! Kyra

Kyra?!? If you see this email me! Blogger won't allow me to reply to you :) TheGoogers@gmail.com

Post a Comment