Routine  

Posted by: Anxious

I have really missed routine. Seems like Summer is SO crazy. Now, J wasn't in "school"' but he was in Pre-K so....he really had a routine and all was fairly well in the house. Summer came and OMG!!! Hell hath no fury as a bored child.

J starts Kindergarten tomorrow!!! They are breaking the Kindergarten in small groups and he happend to be in the first group. He only goes Wednesday ... then not again until next Wednesday...then...School begins!

I am SO excited....and so is he.

I know...I should cry and be upset and apprehensive and maybe you may think I am a bad mom ..BUT! I am not. I am THRILLED!! Not because he is going to be away but because he will be busy. I can not...I am just not capable of giving him ALL that he needs in a day. This child NEEDS to be busy. VERY busy. With 2 babies at home...I try but I can't fulfill his insatiable NEED to be constantly busy.

Excitement fills the air!

He can't wait to go and I just got finished embroidering his name on fabric that I made into a patch and heat adhered to his "crayon bag". He will see it in the morning :)

Patrick has taken the morning off and we all will be taking him to school, eating breakfast at the school with him and seeing him off to his class.

HOW EXCITING!!!

I will be sure to take pics and be on the lookout for routine to set in and blog to be enlighten...ahhhh...I miss me time...Will I regain it???? Damn I hope so!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment