4 months later...  

Posted by: Anxious

WOW! Time gets away from you when you have 3 little ones....

So yes it has definitely been awhile ;)

Things to say the least a busy. Justice is out of school this week for Spring break and Monday at 11 am is already bored out of his mind!

Savannah is at school (therapy) and making progress ... HUGE progress.

Marcus is growing and fantastically beautiful.

My newest adventure can be seen at www.CrunchyCongo.com.
My products are now listed there and www.uniqueBoutiqueSales.com and of course my "main" site www.CutiePieClippies.com

So many things to do and soooo little time ;) I wouldn't have it any other way :)


I will give BIG updates soon.

Pictures to come!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment