Sick again?  

Posted by: Anxious

Finally Savannah has begun to sleep and then last night...up all night crying :(

I got up and put her in bed with us and she fussed on and off all night. Her crazy night ritual is exhausting alone although I have been VERY happy I have found something that gives her a way to wind down other than kicking, screaming and punching me for 3 hours until she passes out or throws up.

Savannah's night time routine:
She takes her meds to help her sleep...
About 9-10pm we go to my room and I lay on our king size bed with her total darkness and she commences to roll over....sit up...throw herself backwards...roll over... sit up...throw herself backwards...she will do this for anywhere from 30minuts to an hour and a half! She does it non-stop...I just lay there little to no contact no talking no touching. Unless she gets stuck and can't sit up and starts to fuss. Then I gently help her and let her go at it. Eventually she tires herself out and falls asleep. I wait 10-20 minutes pick her up and put her in bed. Until last night she has been sleeping until 6 am! HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!! That lasted LESS than a week....

Hopefully last night was a fluke and tonight we will get back on schedule. We have all had these NASTY colds and I am hoping that she isn't getting sick again. We are all still coughing....and its been 2 weeks now!

This week Savannah had PT on Monday and it did NOT go well. ST canceled...the speech therapist was sick. Wednesday I had my second to last appointment!!!! Baby will be here the 28th!

Justice is doing WONDERFUL in his new preschool. He absolutely loves it. Never wants to leave :) His newest girlfriend Jessica ;) This school is GREAT and his teachers are wonderful!

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Gosh hun you must really be feeling it just now, has it got any better? .
Now Rebecca was't as bad as Savannah but she was not sleeping well when Eilidh came - waking at least ever 3 hours if not more and not walking/talking yet. Its so tiring not getting the sleep when your pregnant

Post a Comment