The Family  

Posted by: Anxious

To get you all acquainted with my life....
I am a WAHM I run www.CutiePieClippies.com I have been a SAHM since my 4 year old son was born. My husband is my beast friend and the love of my life. He works VERY hard to give us what we need. I have a 4 year old son Justice. He is a very active and smart little boy who LOVES to give him Momma hell : ) He is in preschool and doing great.
I also have a little girl Savannah who turned 1 October 25th. She is a beautiful little girl who recently was diagnosed with Sensory Modulation Disorder. A subtype of Sensory Integration(Processing) Disorder. You can read more about this disorder here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_integration_disorder
We are also expecting our surprise baby on November 28th! This one will be another little boy :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Welcome to the world of blogging Natasha, be warned though it can get addictive :)

Post a Comment